Elite Voice & Data’s services include system expansion, relocation, installation and setup, paging systems installation, and category 5 and 6 cabling. We can also install and support most major brands of phone systems, specializing in NEC DSX and AVAYA Partnered. Here’s a closer look at what we can do for your business phone systems in Baltimore, MD:
- Voice over IP (VoIP): As the latest in phone technology, VoIP is rapidly replacing traditional landline phone systems in offices across the country. Businesses can now rely on the Internet for handling phone calls, faxes and voice messaging, which provides greater flexibility in receiving and responding to phone communications. Whether you have one or multiple office, VoIP can be a great solution to your company’s phone woes
- Paging systems: Most modern telephone systems, such as PBX and VoIP, use a paging system that acts as a liaison between the telephone and a PA amplifier. Our paging system technology is smooth, reliable and easy to use.
- Data cabling: Elite Voice & Data is proud to provide high quality data cabling for phones and computer networking. Contact us anytime to learn about how data cabling can transform your business phone system in Baltimore, MD.
- System expansion: If your company is growing and you need to expand your system and increase the number of lines, please contact Elite Voice & Data. We’ll make the expansion as seamless and accommodating as possible.
- System relocation: If your office is moving and you need to remove and reinstall your system in the new location, please let Elite Voice & Data help you to make your move. We look forward to giving you the best possible start in your new location.
If you have questions about any of Elite Voice & Data’s products or services, please give us a call anytime at 410-428-4095. We look forward to hearing from you.